Alison Leigh Siegel, MFT, CMT is both a Somatic (Body-based) Psychotherapist working with sexual trauma and empowerment for women, as well as a Certified Masage Therapist. She spent the last two decades transforming her own healing power into success as well as over 12, 000 people since 1996.
· Her work is based in Somatics, expressive arts therapy, and bodywork. Her philosophical basis stems from Taoism, Zen Buddhism, and Jon Kabat Zinn's Mindful Based Stress Reduction .
· She helps survivors of trauma heal themselves through educational workshops, emotional release bodywork therapy and somatic psychotherapy.
· She works with individuals, couples, and families in the heart of
· (Her work with the Life Tapes Project earned her a grant to study the effects of video-taping cancer survivors and their families plus earned a reputation of excellence (see testimonials on linkedin) for helping to transform and heal cancer survivors and their families through the use of recording their life through videotaping their legacy.
Articles on Thriving
· phone: 415-377-9851
· Groups for healing trauma:
· The Messy Girls Club: be one
· public composite:
· Publications: journal of oncology, article base Living consciously through job loss
· Citation:Journal of Clinical Oncology, 2006 ASCO Annual Meeting
E. H. Rosenbaum, MD, R. W. Garlan, Ph.D, Alison Leigh Siegel, MFT David Speigel, MD, (Stanford Chief of Psychiatry)
A GUIDE TO HEALING AFTER JOB LOSS